Monday 28 August 2006

The Blog Network

I introduce you to the latest addition to our network, none other than Mr Staggers himself! I've added his blog to our list of Blogging Buddies, so please show him some love and check it out!

Also, a follow-up to my
previous post. As I write this, I currently stand at 7 comments to said post, and want to thank you for your love and support, even if some of it was sympathy support!
Let’s face it: I unashamedly asked, and thus I received, which proves that God was actually right (imagine that!) when He said, “you have not because you ask not”.

Is this a lesson to be learnt? For sure! Can it preach? Jason, please feel free to use this in one of your sermon illustrations if your answer to my question is a resounding “yes”, unless James decides to hold exclusive rights to it, seeing as he is the co-owner of this blog, and I’m his wife. But hey, the more publicity, the better. That makes more comments for me (yay)!

Back to your comments – I love reading them and have even arranged for them to come direct to my inbox so that I don’t miss a single one! This does of course apply to all my blogs, not just this one. Even this very post is a response to your comments! In particular to Jason’s about our lack of link to
his blog (Jase, that makes 3 links to your blog – make that 4 – not including the one on our Blogging Buddies list, so hope you’re happy now *grin*)

So, friends, happy blogging, happier commenting, I look forward to what cyberworld brings us this week, and if you haven’t left a comment for me yet please do so soon!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

it's hard 2 understand what you write....i'm mcc